MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man is suspected of an additional sex charge on top of accusations of drugging and assaulting seven women.
Brian Stowe was arrested Tuesday for allegedly using a minor to produce child pornography, according to the Office of U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Wisconsin.
The complaint on the child pornography charge said authorities suspect Stowe took pictures and videos of a minor while she was asleep.
The Western District of Wisconsin U.S. Attorney's office said Stowe faces between 15-30 years if convicted of child pornography production.
Stowe had posted bail, but was booked back in the Dane County Jail Tuesday afternoon on the federal warrant for sexual exploitation of a child. He was arrested by law enforcement officials Tuesday and made an initial appearance in federal court in Madison Wednesday.
The 28-year-old Stowe is charged with 62 felonies in Dane County. A lengthy criminal complaint said six of the eight women Stowe is accused of victimizing were co-workers at an area software company.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash