MAUSTON, Wis. - A master sergeant in the National Guard accused of a deadly Mauston shooting was in court Monday.
An arraignment date is set for Aug. 28 for Cody Treul after his preliminary hearing.
The 31-year-old is accused of shooting two women outside a Mauston bar at the end of May.
Gail Howland, 29, died and Ebony Lasher, 23, had serious injuries.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral