MAUSTON, Wis. - A master sergeant in the National Guard accused of a deadly Mauston shooting was in court Monday.
An arraignment date is set for Aug. 28 for Cody Treul after his preliminary hearing.
The 31-year-old is accused of shooting two women outside a Mauston bar at the end of May.
Gail Howland, 29, died and Ebony Lasher, 23, had serious injuries.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program