CRANDON, Wis. - A 22-year-old Fond du Lac man is dead after a weekend snowmobile crash in Forest County.
The Forest County Sheriff's Office said Nicholas Giese was killed when he apparently lost control of his snowmobile Saturday on a trail on Pickerel Lake Road, about 20 miles south of Crandon.
WSAW-TV reported the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources will investigate.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River