CRANDON, Wis. - A 22-year-old Fond du Lac man is dead after a weekend snowmobile crash in Forest County.
The Forest County Sheriff's Office said Nicholas Giese was killed when he apparently lost control of his snowmobile Saturday on a trail on Pickerel Lake Road, about 20 miles south of Crandon.
WSAW-TV reported the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources will investigate.
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call