MADISON, Wis. - Police said an 18-year-old was seriously injured in a rollover accident on Highway 30 in Madison Saturday morning.
The Madison Police Department said the Madison man was driving on Highway 30 near East Washington Avenue just before 3 a.m. when he lost control and the vehicle rolled over.
The driver was taken to the hospital with serious injuries and remained in critical condition Saturday morning, police said.
According to the report, it wasn't clear if the man was wearing a seat belt. Speed and alcohol appeared to be factors in the crash, police said.
- Wisconsin man among families suing government to identify remains of unknown soldiers
- Montello man sentenced after sexually abusing a 14-year-old
- Montello man charged with repeated sexual assault of 14-year-old
- Fatal plane crash in Sheboygan County
- Plane crashes in field in Sheboygan County
- Man dies after smoking synthetic pot