MADISON, Wis. - Police said an 18-year-old was seriously injured in a rollover accident on Highway 30 in Madison Saturday morning.
The Madison Police Department said the Madison man was driving on Highway 30 near East Washington Avenue just before 3 a.m. when he lost control and the vehicle rolled over.
The driver was taken to the hospital with serious injuries and remained in critical condition Saturday morning, police said.
According to the report, it wasn't clear if the man was wearing a seat belt. Speed and alcohol appeared to be factors in the crash, police said.
- Local cheesemakers expected to make strong showing at national contest
- Madison man met teen online, sexually assaulted her at his home, police say
- Central Wisconsin police aim to ease deportation fears
- Report: MMSD expands support around literacy, tries new math curriculum
- UWPD looks for suspect, person of interest in string of campus burglaries
- Pocan bringing immigrant to Trump's congressional speech