MADISON, Wis. - Police said an 18-year-old was seriously injured in a rollover accident on Highway 30 in Madison Saturday morning.
The Madison Police Department said the Madison man was driving on Highway 30 near East Washington Avenue just before 3 a.m. when he lost control and the vehicle rolled over.
The driver was taken to the hospital with serious injuries and remained in critical condition Saturday morning, police said.
According to the report, it wasn't clear if the man was wearing a seat belt. Speed and alcohol appeared to be factors in the crash, police said.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say