Where an old restaurant tagged with graffiti now stands, the city of Monona hopes to build a multimillion dollar waterfront development. The city has completed acquisition of five properties bordered by Broadway Avenue, Bridge Road and the Yahara River.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend