FITCHBURG, Wis. - Sewer installation will cause some headaches for commuters in Fitchburg for the next few days.
Lacy Road will be closed from Syene Road to Blaney Road Monday and Tuesday during the day to allow workers to install new sewer lines. Signs will be posted closing Lacy from Syene to the Lacy/Haight Farm roundabout with a posted detour.
Only local residents will be permitted through the barricades to get to Blaney Road and neighboring houses.
In addition, Syene Road will be closed from Lacy to Wildheather Drive on Wednesday, June 18 for more sewer installation.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says