FITCHBURG, Wis. - Sewer installation will cause some headaches for commuters in Fitchburg for the next few days.
Lacy Road will be closed from Syene Road to Blaney Road Monday and Tuesday during the day to allow workers to install new sewer lines. Signs will be posted closing Lacy from Syene to the Lacy/Haight Farm roundabout with a posted detour.
Only local residents will be permitted through the barricades to get to Blaney Road and neighboring houses.
In addition, Syene Road will be closed from Lacy to Wildheather Drive on Wednesday, June 18 for more sewer installation.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire