MADISON, Wis. - A 28-year-old Madison woman was "upset and shaken" by a burglary at her home on Vernon Ave. around 1:30 Sunday morning according to a report from Madison police.
According to the report, the incident happened on the 500 block of Vernon Avenue. The woman told police she woke to hear someone kicking in her garage door.
The woman said she went to find out what was going on and the burglar left empty-handed according to police.
According to the report, the victim told police the burglar left in a car with at least two other people. The woman was unharmed.
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick