MADISON, Wis. - A woman was uninjured after rolling her car on East Washington Avenue early Tuesday morning, according to a release.
Shelia A. Freaner, 25, of Madison, sustained no injuries after rolling her car around 4:25 a.m. Tuesday morning on East Washington Avenue, according to the release.
Before Freaner rolled her car, a police officer saw her driving on East Washington Avenue at around 80 mph, according to the release.
Officials said the officer was attempting to pull Freaner over at the time of the crash.
Freaner was cited for reckless driving -- endangering safety and failing to obey an officer/signal, according to the release.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry