MADISON, Wis. - A 19-year-old Madison woman was robbed of her smart phone while texting, according to Madison police.
The woman told police she was walking in the 10 block of N. Bassett St. Tuesday evening when two men passed her on the sidewalk and she was pushed from behind seconds later.
She said that as she was pushed, the phone was taken from her hand.
Two men fled. One of them is described as black, in his 20s, 5 feet 9 inches to 5 feet 10 inches tall and wearing a dark gray beanie-type hat and blue jeans.Madison crime map
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water