MADISON, Wis. - A 19-year-old Madison woman was robbed of her smart phone while texting, according to Madison police.
The woman told police she was walking in the 10 block of N. Bassett St. Tuesday evening when two men passed her on the sidewalk and she was pushed from behind seconds later.
She said that as she was pushed, the phone was taken from her hand.
Two men fled. One of them is described as black, in his 20s, 5 feet 9 inches to 5 feet 10 inches tall and wearing a dark gray beanie-type hat and blue jeans.Madison crime map
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns