MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman told police she was grabbed by a stranger in the downtown area and feared she was going to be assaulted.
Police said the 21-year-old woman was grabbed by a man while entering a building in the 400 block of West Gorham Street Saturday night. The woman said she had headphones on and was listening to music when she was grabbed.
The woman said she was able to rip her arm from the man's grasp and get away.
The man is described as black, 20 to 30 years old, 6 feet 5 inches tall with a slender build and facial stubble. He was wearing a blue stocking cap, dark pants and a puffy winter coat with no collar or hood.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race