MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman told police she was grabbed by a stranger in the downtown area and feared she was going to be assaulted.
Police said the 21-year-old woman was grabbed by a man while entering a building in the 400 block of West Gorham Street Saturday night. The woman said she had headphones on and was listening to music when she was grabbed.
The woman said she was able to rip her arm from the man's grasp and get away.
The man is described as black, 20 to 30 years old, 6 feet 5 inches tall with a slender build and facial stubble. He was wearing a blue stocking cap, dark pants and a puffy winter coat with no collar or hood.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart