MADISON, Wis. - A special Madison Police Department team is looking for speeders in specific areas Wednesday and Thursday.
The traffic enforcement team will be on Highway 151 at Interstate 90/94 on Wednesday and in the 1700 block of Fish Hatchery Road on Thursday. The team will be focused on looking for speeders.
The special enforcement is part of the Madison Police Department's effort to promote motorists to obey traffic laws.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm