MADISON, Wis. - A special Madison Police Department team is looking for speeders in specific areas Wednesday and Thursday.
The traffic enforcement team will be on Highway 151 at Interstate 90/94 on Wednesday and in the 1700 block of Fish Hatchery Road on Thursday. The team will be focused on looking for speeders.
The special enforcement is part of the Madison Police Department's effort to promote motorists to obey traffic laws.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry