Anger over the police shooting of unarmed 18-year-old St. Louis teenager Michael Brown resonated in a crowd of more than 100 Madisonians taking part in the 2014 National Moment of Silence outside of the City County Building Thursday night. Matthew Simon reports.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park