MADISON, Wis. - It appears a Madison woman's Halloween costume for her pug is going viral.
McKenna Ihde entered her dog, Tottie, into Petco's costume contest, and the pictures are spreading like wildfire over the Internet.
She dressed up Tottie as the wrecking ball from Miley Cyrus' music video. The costume includes a naked doll riding the wrecking ball, just like the video.
The picture has already hit national morning shows and even viral sites like Buzzfeed.
If Tottie wins, there could be a $25,000 grand prize. To vote, go to Petco's Facebook page.
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Madison cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case