MADISON, Wis. - It appears a Madison woman's Halloween costume for her pug is going viral.
McKenna Ihde entered her dog, Tottie, into Petco's costume contest, and the pictures are spreading like wildfire over the Internet.
She dressed up Tottie as the wrecking ball from Miley Cyrus' music video. The costume includes a naked doll riding the wrecking ball, just like the video.
The picture has already hit national morning shows and even viral sites like Buzzfeed.
If Tottie wins, there could be a $25,000 grand prize. To vote, go to Petco's Facebook page.
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Suspected drunken driver hits car in oncoming lane, police say
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead