MADISON, Wis. - It appears a Madison woman's Halloween costume for her pug is going viral.
McKenna Ihde entered her dog, Tottie, into Petco's costume contest, and the pictures are spreading like wildfire over the Internet.
She dressed up Tottie as the wrecking ball from Miley Cyrus' music video. The costume includes a naked doll riding the wrecking ball, just like the video.
The picture has already hit national morning shows and even viral sites like Buzzfeed.
If Tottie wins, there could be a $25,000 grand prize. To vote, go to Petco's Facebook page.
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving