The image on the computer screen speaks in a cold and matter of fact manner about acts difficult to comprehend. He is a 17-year-old boy talking with police investigators about his plan to abduct, murder, rape and dismember a 10-year-old girl. Madison psychologist Anna Salter’s challenge is to make some sense out of a completely senseless act.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns