MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are putting special attention on traffic enforcement in two areas of the city this week.
The traffic enforcement safety team will be on the south side at 3500 Speedway Rd. on Tuesday looking for speeders.
The team will be on the east side at 700 N. Thompson Dr. to look for motorists not using their seat belts.
The traffic enforcement safety team regularly conducts special enforcement to promote safe driving.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry