MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are putting special attention on traffic enforcement in two areas of the city this week.
The traffic enforcement safety team will be on the south side at 3500 Speedway Rd. on Tuesday looking for speeders.
The team will be on the east side at 700 N. Thompson Dr. to look for motorists not using their seat belts.
The traffic enforcement safety team regularly conducts special enforcement to promote safe driving.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime