MADISON, Wis. - Motorists on Madison's west side and near downtown could encounter special traffic enforcement this week, according to the Madison Police Department.
The traffic enforcement safety team will be at Odana Road and Whitney Way on Tuesday making sure motorists are wearing seat belts and following traffic signals.
On Wednesday the team will be in the 500 block of West Johnson Street looking for speeders.
The patrols are part of an effort by police to promote compliance with traffic laws.
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota