MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they want to contact a woman in connection with some recent retail thefts in downtown Madison.
Police released an image of a person of interest in the theft cases.
Police said a thief took two leather jackets from Moda Italy Boutique, 18 N. Carroll St., and a pair of shoes from Shoo, 109 State St. this past Saturday.
Police said they would like to contact the woman captured in the image and speak with her about the crimes.
People with any information can call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them