MADISON, Wis. - Madison police identified two people who they believe burglarized a downtown Madison apartment building last month.
Madison police want to question Juan Espinosa-Zamudio, 33, and 29-year-old Maria Jimenez. Police said the pair burglarized a Langdon Street apartment building in May.
Police said it appeared Espinosa-Zamudio was a lookout, while Jimenez went to each apartment, looking for unlocked doors.
According to video surveillence, police said she entered five apartments.
Madison police said to call 911 if either suspect is spotted.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say