MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are setting up special speed enforcement zones around the city this week.
The MPD Traffic Enforcement Safety Team will be in the following locations:
- Tuesday in the 600 block of John Nolen Drive
- Wednesday along the Highway 30 corridor
- Thursday in the 200 block of South Whitney Way
Police said they rely on motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists to be aware of and follow all traffic laws.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart