MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are setting up special speed enforcement zones around the city this week.
The MPD Traffic Enforcement Safety Team will be in the following locations:
- Tuesday in the 600 block of John Nolen Drive
- Wednesday along the Highway 30 corridor
- Thursday in the 200 block of South Whitney Way
Police said they rely on motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists to be aware of and follow all traffic laws.
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says