MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for information about a stabbing that happened Saturday night around 9:15 in the area of East Johnson Street and East Washington Avenue, according to a release.
Officials said a 19-year-old man was approached by another man who demanded money.
The man and the victim started to struggle and the victim was stabbed, according to the release.
The attacker is described as a white male, approximately 18 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall with a skinny build, long brown dreadlocks and a thin mustache.
The victim was treated and released for non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information about the incident to contact Madison police.Madison crime map
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program