MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for information about a stabbing that happened Saturday night around 9:15 in the area of East Johnson Street and East Washington Avenue, according to a release.
Officials said a 19-year-old man was approached by another man who demanded money.
The man and the victim started to struggle and the victim was stabbed, according to the release.
The attacker is described as a white male, approximately 18 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall with a skinny build, long brown dreadlocks and a thin mustache.
The victim was treated and released for non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information about the incident to contact Madison police.Madison crime map
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say