MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for two men who robbed two Madison residents Friday afternoon on the near east side, according to a release.
Police said the two men were armed with handguns when they entered a residence on the 2800 block of Dahle Street around 12:25 p.m.
The robbers confronted the two residents and took various items, according to the release. The robbers fled on foot and are still at large.
Police said the two residents were not injured, and the robbery is not believed to be a random act of violence.
The men are described as white and in their early 20s. One of the robbers is described as being 5 feet 11 inches to 6 feet tall with an athletic build, and he was wearing a black jacket and a mask. The other robber is described is being 5 feet 10 inches tall with an athletic build and he was wearing a white jacket and a mask.Madison crime map
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK