MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Medical Examiner will determine what led to the death of a man who was found on a downtown Madison sidewalk.
A Madison police officer called 911 after finding the 37-year-old homeless man down in the 500 block of North Frances Street, just after 7 a.m. Friday, according to a dispatch supervisor at the Dane County Communications Center.
There are no signs of foul play, police said.
The man's name is not yet being released. Investigators said he has no permanent address.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement