MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Medical Examiner will determine what led to the death of a man who was found on a downtown Madison sidewalk.
A Madison police officer called 911 after finding the 37-year-old homeless man down in the 500 block of North Frances Street, just after 7 a.m. Friday, according to a dispatch supervisor at the Dane County Communications Center.
There are no signs of foul play, police said.
The man's name is not yet being released. Investigators said he has no permanent address.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say