MADISON, Wis. - Two men carrying guns broke into a home late Tuesday night on Madison's east side, according to Madison police, but the men left before taking anything.
The incident happened in the 500 block of Algoma Street just after 11 p.m. Tuesday.
According to police, the men broke into the house, displayed a handgun and a stun gun to the occupants, and demanded to know where the money was kept. However, police said they didn't get anything before leaving the home.
Police said they don't believe this is a random incident. Anyone who has information about this incident is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 266-6014.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral