MADISON, Wis. - Two men carrying guns broke into a home late Tuesday night on Madison's east side, according to Madison police, but the men left before taking anything.
The incident happened in the 500 block of Algoma Street just after 11 p.m. Tuesday.
According to police, the men broke into the house, displayed a handgun and a stun gun to the occupants, and demanded to know where the money was kept. However, police said they didn't get anything before leaving the home.
Police said they don't believe this is a random incident. Anyone who has information about this incident is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 266-6014.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes