MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they responded to numerous reports of shots being fired on the city's far west side Saturday night.
The shots were fired about 7 p.m. from vehicle in the 6000 block of Hammersley Road, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Investigators have found evidence that a firearm was discharged and at this time no injuries have been reported, according to the report.
Police said the investigation is ongoing.
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg