MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they responded to numerous reports of shots being fired on the city's far west side Saturday night.
The shots were fired about 7 p.m. from vehicle in the 6000 block of Hammersley Road, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Investigators have found evidence that a firearm was discharged and at this time no injuries have been reported, according to the report.
Police said the investigation is ongoing.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park