MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they responded to numerous reports of shots being fired on the city's far west side Saturday night.
The shots were fired about 7 p.m. from vehicle in the 6000 block of Hammersley Road, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Investigators have found evidence that a firearm was discharged and at this time no injuries have been reported, according to the report.
Police said the investigation is ongoing.
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal