MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they responded to numerous reports of shots being fired on the city's far west side Saturday night.
The shots were fired about 7 p.m. from vehicle in the 6000 block of Hammersley Road, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Investigators have found evidence that a firearm was discharged and at this time no injuries have been reported, according to the report.
Police said the investigation is ongoing.
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike