MADISON, Wis. - Madison police have found a missing 14-year-old girl who was last seen more than a week ago.
Flodejhia P. Burnett goes by the nickname "Dee Dee," and was last seen on the night of Aug. 3 in the 2000 block of Northport Drive. Police said she was found Tuesday night.
When she went missing police said there was no evidence that she was a victim of a crime, but the family was worried about her welfare.
Police did not provide any details as to where or how Burnett was found.
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say