MADISON, Wis. - Madison police have found a missing 14-year-old girl who was last seen more than a week ago.
Flodejhia P. Burnett goes by the nickname "Dee Dee," and was last seen on the night of Aug. 3 in the 2000 block of Northport Drive. Police said she was found Tuesday night.
When she went missing police said there was no evidence that she was a victim of a crime, but the family was worried about her welfare.
Police did not provide any details as to where or how Burnett was found.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart