MADISON, Wis. - Madison police have found a missing 14-year-old girl who was last seen more than a week ago.
Flodejhia P. Burnett goes by the nickname "Dee Dee," and was last seen on the night of Aug. 3 in the 2000 block of Northport Drive. Police said she was found Tuesday night.
When she went missing police said there was no evidence that she was a victim of a crime, but the family was worried about her welfare.
Police did not provide any details as to where or how Burnett was found.
- ‘Can we just go to jail?' suspected drunken driver asks police
- Prisons chief tells lawmaker youth facility is safe
- Man with facial injuries claims he was attacked by 3 men
- 3 new retailers coming to West Towne
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash involving school bus
- Clyde Stubblefield to get posthumous UW honorary degree