MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they have arrested a Cumberland man suspected of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old in July.
Madison police said they arrested Todd L. Mlejnek, 51, on Wednesday night at the Comfort Suite Hotel on John Q. Hammons Drive in connection with a sexual assault investigation that began in late July.
On July 27, a 17-year-old Cumberland man contacted Madison police and said his former employer, Mlejnek, had sexually assaulted him over the past couple of months inside hotel rooms when they traveled together on business trips.
The 17-year-old and the suspect made several trips to Madison, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said Mlejnek was arrested on tentative charges of second-degree sexual assault and fourth-degree sexual assault.
Police said the investigation is ongoing and additional tentative charges are probable.
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water