MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they have arrested a Cumberland man suspected of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old in July.
Madison police said they arrested Todd L. Mlejnek, 51, on Wednesday night at the Comfort Suite Hotel on John Q. Hammons Drive in connection with a sexual assault investigation that began in late July.
On July 27, a 17-year-old Cumberland man contacted Madison police and said his former employer, Mlejnek, had sexually assaulted him over the past couple of months inside hotel rooms when they traveled together on business trips.
The 17-year-old and the suspect made several trips to Madison, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said Mlejnek was arrested on tentative charges of second-degree sexual assault and fourth-degree sexual assault.
Police said the investigation is ongoing and additional tentative charges are probable.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field