MADISON, Wis. - More than two inches of snow falling in Madison overnight isn't enough to take plows down residential streets Monday.
City officials said 30 crews will be out Monday clearing snow. Crews are also dropping salt on hills, curves and intersections in residential areas.
The city said it will reevaluate the decision to skip residential streets Tuesday after another 1-to-2 inches of snow is expected to fall.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry