MADISON, Wis. - More than two inches of snow falling in Madison overnight isn't enough to take plows down residential streets Monday.
City officials said 30 crews will be out Monday clearing snow. Crews are also dropping salt on hills, curves and intersections in residential areas.
The city said it will reevaluate the decision to skip residential streets Tuesday after another 1-to-2 inches of snow is expected to fall.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River