MADISON, Wis. - More than two inches of snow falling in Madison overnight isn't enough to take plows down residential streets Monday.
City officials said 30 crews will be out Monday clearing snow. Crews are also dropping salt on hills, curves and intersections in residential areas.
The city said it will reevaluate the decision to skip residential streets Tuesday after another 1-to-2 inches of snow is expected to fall.
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- 2 deputies on leave after man shoots himself during eviction
- New route set for Ride the Drive
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program