MADISON, Wis. - More than two inches of snow falling in Madison overnight isn't enough to take plows down residential streets Monday.
City officials said 30 crews will be out Monday clearing snow. Crews are also dropping salt on hills, curves and intersections in residential areas.
The city said it will reevaluate the decision to skip residential streets Tuesday after another 1-to-2 inches of snow is expected to fall.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls