MADISON, Wis. - Madison Parks will be joining the Toys for Tots Foundation by hosting collection sites at three locations starting Monday, according to a release.
Anyone can stop by one of the three drop sites to donate a new, unwrapped toy of any size, organizers said. Toys for kids of all ages are encouraged.
"Madison Parks is proud to be a part of a great program like Toys for Tots," Kevin Briski, Madison Parks Superintendent, said in the release. "By hosting three drop-off sites, we can play a part in providing the children of our community the opportunity to experience the joys of the holiday season."
The collection starts Monday and will continue through Dec. 8 at the locations during their regular operating hours.
Donation drop-off sites:
- Madison Parks Administration Office, City Count Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Rm. 104
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens, 3330 Atwood Ave.
- Warner Park Community & Recreation Center, 1625 Northport Drive
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them