The Madison police force is officially under new leadership. Mike Koval was sworn in Wednesday afternoon. He’s Madison’s 29th chief in the department’s 158-year history.
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them