MADISON, Wis. - Madisonians will now have another recycling option as city officials expand their electronics recycling program.
Madison will offer two drop-off sites for CDs, DVDs and their cases at 1501 W. Badger Rd. and 4602 Sycamore Ave., according to a statement. The city's new electronics processor, Universal Recycling Technologies of Janesville, will recycle the items.
The drop-off sites also offer recycling for computers, cooking oil, Styrofoam, vehicle batteries and other items.
VHS tapes and cassettes cannot be recycled at the drop-off sites.
Information on the sites is available at www.cityofmadison.com/streets.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison