MADISON, Wis. - A Madison Metro bus driver was punched twice in the face by a man who wanted to get a free ride, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said they used images from surveillance cameras at the South Transfer Point to identify and arrest Sean K. Reason, 22, on suspicion of battery.
The 37-year-old driver told police the man in the April 22 incident wanted a free ride, but when the driver said he couldn't the man tried to use someone else' bus pass. The driver said he told the man that would also not work, which is when the man punched him.
Reason was arrested Monday.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1