MADISON, Wis. - A Madison Metro bus driver was punched twice in the face by a man who wanted to get a free ride, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said they used images from surveillance cameras at the South Transfer Point to identify and arrest Sean K. Reason, 22, on suspicion of battery.
The 37-year-old driver told police the man in the April 22 incident wanted a free ride, but when the driver said he couldn't the man tried to use someone else' bus pass. The driver said he told the man that would also not work, which is when the man punched him.
Reason was arrested Monday.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire