TOWN OF COTTAGE GROVE, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on suspicion of ninth-offense operating while intoxicated Sunday morning, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy stopped to assist a motorist pulled to the side of the road in the eastbound lane of Highway 12 near County Road AB in the town of Cottage Grove at 2 a.m.
The driver told the deputy he believed he had a flat tire.
Jason E. Grimes, 43, was arrested and consented to a blood test.
Two passengers in his vehicle were allowed to leave.
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'