TOWN OF COTTAGE GROVE, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on suspicion of ninth-offense operating while intoxicated Sunday morning, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy stopped to assist a motorist pulled to the side of the road in the eastbound lane of Highway 12 near County Road AB in the town of Cottage Grove at 2 a.m.
The driver told the deputy he believed he had a flat tire.
Jason E. Grimes, 43, was arrested and consented to a blood test.
Two passengers in his vehicle were allowed to leave.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors