MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was sentenced Wednesday for distributing of crack cocaine.
Milton L. Moore, 22, was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Barbara B. Crabb to five years in federal prison.
Moore pleaded guilty to the distribution of crack cocaine charge on Nov. 28, 2012.
On July 29, 2012, an undercover officer purchased 23 grams of crack cocaine from Moore. On two other occasions in July 2012, the undercover officer purchased heroin from Moore.
At the time of these offenses, Moore was on extended supervision in Dane County Circuit Court for robbery.
The judge ordered Moore's five-year sentence to run consecutive to his three-year sentence for violating the terms of his extended supervision in the robbery case.
Co-defendant Damien Smith is scheduled to plead guilty before Judge Crabb on Friday. Co-defendant Kordarow Moore pleaded guilty on Feb. 1 and is scheduled for sentencing before Judge Crabb on April 1.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart