MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was sentenced Wednesday for distributing of crack cocaine.
Milton L. Moore, 22, was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Barbara B. Crabb to five years in federal prison.
Moore pleaded guilty to the distribution of crack cocaine charge on Nov. 28, 2012.
On July 29, 2012, an undercover officer purchased 23 grams of crack cocaine from Moore. On two other occasions in July 2012, the undercover officer purchased heroin from Moore.
At the time of these offenses, Moore was on extended supervision in Dane County Circuit Court for robbery.
The judge ordered Moore's five-year sentence to run consecutive to his three-year sentence for violating the terms of his extended supervision in the robbery case.
Co-defendant Damien Smith is scheduled to plead guilty before Judge Crabb on Friday. Co-defendant Kordarow Moore pleaded guilty on Feb. 1 and is scheduled for sentencing before Judge Crabb on April 1.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood