MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was sentenced Wednesday for distributing of crack cocaine.
Milton L. Moore, 22, was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Barbara B. Crabb to five years in federal prison.
Moore pleaded guilty to the distribution of crack cocaine charge on Nov. 28, 2012.
On July 29, 2012, an undercover officer purchased 23 grams of crack cocaine from Moore. On two other occasions in July 2012, the undercover officer purchased heroin from Moore.
At the time of these offenses, Moore was on extended supervision in Dane County Circuit Court for robbery.
The judge ordered Moore's five-year sentence to run consecutive to his three-year sentence for violating the terms of his extended supervision in the robbery case.
Co-defendant Damien Smith is scheduled to plead guilty before Judge Crabb on Friday. Co-defendant Kordarow Moore pleaded guilty on Feb. 1 and is scheduled for sentencing before Judge Crabb on April 1.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say