MADISON, Wis. - A 46-year-old Madison man has been charged with five counts of robbery following a Madison Police Department investigation.
Madison police said the investigation connected David L. Parker to a crime spree that included the following strong-arm robberies:
- L.A. Tan, 3162 Maple Grove Rd., on April 30, 2012
- Jimmy John's, 1791 Thierer Rd., on Jan. 26, 2013
- Milio's, 2202 E. Johnson St., on Jan. 26, 2013
- Merle Norman, 4240 East Towne Blvd., on Feb. 1, 2013.
- L.A. Tan, 4102 Lien Rd., on Feb. 1, 2013.
According to online Wisconsin Circuit Court Access records, Parker's criminal history includes two prior robbery convictions in Dane County: one in 1987, and a second in 1994.
Following the 1994 conviction for armed robbery, he was sentenced to seven years in prison, according to Madison police.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land