MADISON, Wis. - A 46-year-old Madison man has been charged with five counts of robbery following a Madison Police Department investigation.
Madison police said the investigation connected David L. Parker to a crime spree that included the following strong-arm robberies:
- L.A. Tan, 3162 Maple Grove Rd., on April 30, 2012
- Jimmy John's, 1791 Thierer Rd., on Jan. 26, 2013
- Milio's, 2202 E. Johnson St., on Jan. 26, 2013
- Merle Norman, 4240 East Towne Blvd., on Feb. 1, 2013.
- L.A. Tan, 4102 Lien Rd., on Feb. 1, 2013.
According to online Wisconsin Circuit Court Access records, Parker's criminal history includes two prior robbery convictions in Dane County: one in 1987, and a second in 1994.
Following the 1994 conviction for armed robbery, he was sentenced to seven years in prison, according to Madison police.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI