MADISON, Wis. - A call from a concerned citizen led police to arrest a Madison man on suspicion of eighth offense operating while intoxicated, according to police.
Officers were called to the 3300 block of Chicago Avenue at 8:40 p.m. Monday for a report from someone who says a blue pick-up truck driving erratically and running into garbage cans. The witness saw the driver enter a nearby home.
Police said they located Lamont L. Weber, 46, and arrested him on suspicion of 8th offense OWI.
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?