MADISON, Wis. - A call from a concerned citizen led police to arrest a Madison man on suspicion of eighth offense operating while intoxicated, according to police.
Officers were called to the 3300 block of Chicago Avenue at 8:40 p.m. Monday for a report from someone who says a blue pick-up truck driving erratically and running into garbage cans. The witness saw the driver enter a nearby home.
Police said they located Lamont L. Weber, 46, and arrested him on suspicion of 8th offense OWI.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'