TOWN OF MILTON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested in connection with the shooting of a Fitchburg man at a bar in Milton Township, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Trevonne L. McClarn, 22, was arrested Wednesday in the 800 block of West Badger Road in Madison and taken to Rock County where he's scheduled to appear in court Friday on a charge of attempted first-degree homicide. The arrest came after a search conducted by the Rock County Sheriff's Office, Madison police and the U.S. Marshals Service.
Terry J. Rice, 31, of Fitchburg, was shot outside the Countryside Bar early Saturday morning, according to deputies. Detectives said McClarn was identified as the shooting suspect during the course of the investigation.
Deputies said Rice remains in the hospital. He was earlier listed in critical condition with non-life threatening injuries.
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown
- Missing Beloit man found dead
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project
- Man suffers serious injuries in snowmobile rollover
- Janesville police looking for accused Target thief