MADISON, Wis. - The City of Madison Fire Department Administrative Offices will move to a new location in July, according to a release.
The offices will be moving from the current location at 325 W. Johnson St. to the new location at 30 W. Mifflin St., according to the release. The old location will close at the end of the business day Monday and the new location will open to the public Tuesday morning.
The new offices are located on the Capitol Square on the eighth and ninth floors of the office building that also houses the Wisconsin Veterans Museum, according to the release.
The Fire Prevention Division, which includes Fire Inspection, Elevator Inspection, Fire Protection System Plan Review and Engineering, and Community Education will be on the ninth floor, according to the release. The fire chiefs' offices will be on the eighth floor.
Fire Administration will offer the same services in the new location and will have the same phone and fax numbers, according to the release.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns