MADISON, Wis. - The City of Madison Fire Department Administrative Offices will move to a new location in July, according to a release.
The offices will be moving from the current location at 325 W. Johnson St. to the new location at 30 W. Mifflin St., according to the release. The old location will close at the end of the business day Monday and the new location will open to the public Tuesday morning.
The new offices are located on the Capitol Square on the eighth and ninth floors of the office building that also houses the Wisconsin Veterans Museum, according to the release.
The Fire Prevention Division, which includes Fire Inspection, Elevator Inspection, Fire Protection System Plan Review and Engineering, and Community Education will be on the ninth floor, according to the release. The fire chiefs' offices will be on the eighth floor.
Fire Administration will offer the same services in the new location and will have the same phone and fax numbers, according to the release.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire