MADISON, Wis. - The man police arrested Friday in connection to a standoff appeared in Dane County court Tuesday afternoon for alleged bail jumping.
A criminal complaint indicates the bail jumping charges against Steven Lyons, 56, stem from an incident June 28 where he was charged with intentionally abusing a hazardous substance.
A judge Tuesday ordered Lyons not to go back to his apartment in the 1200 block of Gorham Street after the standoff Friday, which began after what Madison police called an arson investigation.
Lyons also can't consume alcohol or any controlled substances and can't use or have any flammable materials.
Lyons is due back in court next week.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say