EVANSVILLE, Wis. - Loved ones of Aprina Paul gathered at the scene of her likely death on Saturday night.
About 100 people lit candles in her honor in Evansville.
Paul was last seen, nearly two weeks ago, leaving Fitchburg with an unknown man.
The Rock County Sheriff's office said Nathan Middleton has confessed to finding Paul's dead body in his Evansville home.
Middleton told police he burned her body.
He remains in jail on a probation hold, but hasn't been formally charged.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online