EVANSVILLE, Wis. - Loved ones of Aprina Paul gathered at the scene of her likely death on Saturday night.
About 100 people lit candles in her honor in Evansville.
Paul was last seen, nearly two weeks ago, leaving Fitchburg with an unknown man.
The Rock County Sheriff's office said Nathan Middleton has confessed to finding Paul's dead body in his Evansville home.
Middleton told police he burned her body.
He remains in jail on a probation hold, but hasn't been formally charged.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race