LODI, Wis. - Two people were taken to the hospital after a fire Tuesday evening in Lodi.
The blaze occurred in a home in the 100 block of Chestnut street about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The Lodi fire chief said the family of five all got out of the house before crews arrived, but two people were sent to the hospital with injuries.
He said the fire was limited to one room, but the damage is significant.
The home is not habitable at this time, so fire officials told the family to stay with relatives.
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet