MADISON, Wis. - Local options to grab a bite to eat have grown at the Dane County Airport.
The new Metcalfe's "Local To Go" Market opened Monday alongside the Great Dane and a recently re-branded and expanded Ancora Coffee as food options at the airport.
"It's important to have these here. This introduces people to the personality of our county with some of our restaurants and one of our themed coffee shops. It also is a nice place for people either leaving or coming who live here," said Dane County Executive Joe Parisi.
The additions are part of a $250,000 investment.
The market and the second-floor Ancora can be found near gates 7 and 8. There's also an Ancora before the security check.
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old