MADISON, Wis. - Local options to grab a bite to eat have grown at the Dane County Airport.
The new Metcalfe's "Local To Go" Market opened Monday alongside the Great Dane and a recently re-branded and expanded Ancora Coffee as food options at the airport.
"It's important to have these here. This introduces people to the personality of our county with some of our restaurants and one of our themed coffee shops. It also is a nice place for people either leaving or coming who live here," said Dane County Executive Joe Parisi.
The additions are part of a $250,000 investment.
The market and the second-floor Ancora can be found near gates 7 and 8. There's also an Ancora before the security check.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes