BROWNSVILLE, Wis. - Dodge County authorities say lightning struck two men who were working in Brownsville, sending one of them to the hospital.
The sheriff's department says the lightning struck about 1:40 p.m. Tuesday.
One man was taken to Froedtert Hospital in suburban Milwaukee. The extent of his injuries is not known. The other man was inside machinery at the time and was not hurt.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks