BROWNSVILLE, Wis. - Dodge County authorities say lightning struck two men who were working in Brownsville, sending one of them to the hospital.
The sheriff's department says the lightning struck about 1:40 p.m. Tuesday.
One man was taken to Froedtert Hospital in suburban Milwaukee. The extent of his injuries is not known. The other man was inside machinery at the time and was not hurt.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls