BROWNSVILLE, Wis. - Dodge County authorities say lightning struck two men who were working in Brownsville, sending one of them to the hospital.
The sheriff's department says the lightning struck about 1:40 p.m. Tuesday.
One man was taken to Froedtert Hospital in suburban Milwaukee. The extent of his injuries is not known. The other man was inside machinery at the time and was not hurt.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK