BROWNSVILLE, Wis. - Dodge County authorities say lightning struck two men who were working in Brownsville, sending one of them to the hospital.
The sheriff's department says the lightning struck about 1:40 p.m. Tuesday.
One man was taken to Froedtert Hospital in suburban Milwaukee. The extent of his injuries is not known. The other man was inside machinery at the time and was not hurt.
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike