MADISON, Wis. - Police said two trees were lit on fire and a public book-sharing stand was burned on the far west side.
Madison police said the two fire incidents Saturday on the 1800 block of Camelot Drive appeared to be related.
According to the report, during the early-morning hours, someone doused two evergreen trees in separate yards with gasoline and ignited them.
A "take a book leave a book" stand was also burned, police said.
The report said it looked like the fire-starter used the books to start the blaze.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK