MADISON, Wis. - Public health officials are looking for information about a dog bite on Madison's east side Sunday morning, according to a release.
A woman was bit while walking past a leashed dog on Buckeye Road around 4:40 a.m., officials said.
The dog is described as a dark-colored pit bull that was being walked by a black man from the direction of Stoughton Road, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information regarding the incident to call the police and fire dispatcher at 608-255-2345 and ask for the animal services officer.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates