MADISON, Wis. - Public health officials are looking for information about a dog bite on Madison's east side Sunday morning, according to a release.
A woman was bit while walking past a leashed dog on Buckeye Road around 4:40 a.m., officials said.
The dog is described as a dark-colored pit bull that was being walked by a black man from the direction of Stoughton Road, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information regarding the incident to call the police and fire dispatcher at 608-255-2345 and ask for the animal services officer.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say