The leaders of a University of Wisconsin-Madison college research organization and Dane County's Boys and Girls Club said no public money was used when they helped Michael Brown's three siblings secure college scholarships.
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash