University of Wisconsin law professor Alta Charo discusses Monday's Supreme Court ruling that some business owners with religious objections can opt out of providing contraception coverage.
- Man dies after smoking synthetic pot
- Madison woman scammed trying to sell car on Craigslist
- Census Bureau estimates show Madison continues to grow
- Missed opportunities: The irony of overscheduling
- Intruders prompt police to warn residents to check garage doors
- Wisconsin man among families suing government to identify remains of unknown soldiers