MUSCODA, Wis. - A fire in a school laundry room prompted students in Muscoda to be sent home early Friday, the school district said.
The Riverdale School District said students were safely evacuated after a small fire at Riverdale Elementary. The students were sent home Friday morning, according to a statement at 9:57 a.m.
- Uniforms coming to Milwaukee schools
- Messy weather closes schools in southern Wisconsin
- Possible homicide charges for teen driver after man killed in crash
- Man credits Mental Health First Aid for saving co-worker's life
- Adams County woman missing 10 days found safe
- Attorney: Robinson settlement a calculated decision by city's insurer