MADISON, Wis. - All of the suspects in a violent Madison home invasion are now awaiting sentencing.
The last of the six suspects convicted for the February crime, Eric Bass, 24, pleaded no contest Wednesday.
Prosecutors said Bass and several other men hit the wrong home in an east side robbery where they beat up a man and sexually assaulted his pregnant wife.
Bass faces up to 100 years of combined prison time and extended supervision.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns