MADISON, Wis. - All of the suspects in a violent Madison home invasion are now awaiting sentencing.
The last of the six suspects convicted for the February crime, Eric Bass, 24, pleaded no contest Wednesday.
Prosecutors said Bass and several other men hit the wrong home in an east side robbery where they beat up a man and sexually assaulted his pregnant wife.
Bass faces up to 100 years of combined prison time and extended supervision.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement