GENOA, Wis. - Traffic is moving slowly on Highway 56 in the Village of Genoa. The Vernon County Highway Department is on scene directing traffic around a large boulder that fell on to the highway early Tuesday morning.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Department tells News 8 the boulder is not completely blocking the highway, but traffic is moving slowly at this time.
No injuries are reported.
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV