GENOA, Wis. - Traffic is moving slowly on Highway 56 in the Village of Genoa. The Vernon County Highway Department is on scene directing traffic around a large boulder that fell on to the highway early Tuesday morning.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Department tells News 8 the boulder is not completely blocking the highway, but traffic is moving slowly at this time.
No injuries are reported.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash