MADISON, Wis. - The westbound Beltline off-ramp to Whitney Way will be closed starting at 10 p.m. on Friday and will go through 5 a.m. on Monday, according to a release.
All other ramps at the Whitney Way interchange will remain open, officials said.
Drivers will need to use other routes during the closure, according to the release. A signed detour will use Gammon Road and the eastbound Beltline to access Whitney Way.
All lane closures are dependent on weather conditions, officials said.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement