MADISON, Wis. - The westbound Beltline off-ramp to Whitney Way will be closed starting at 10 p.m. on Friday and will go through 5 a.m. on Monday, according to a release.
All other ramps at the Whitney Way interchange will remain open, officials said.
Drivers will need to use other routes during the closure, according to the release. A signed detour will use Gammon Road and the eastbound Beltline to access Whitney Way.
All lane closures are dependent on weather conditions, officials said.
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two